Renewal by Andersen is the only window replacement company backed by over 100 years of industry innovation experience. We own the entire process from start to finish to deliver all-inclusive window replacement and patio door solutions.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
To create a truly durable, energy efficient window we use our revolutionary Fibrex® material constructed of wood fibers and composite polymers. Learn more about Fibrex® and how it can benefit your home.
Every Renewal by Andersen window installation is performed by certified master installers. Learn more about how our master installers expertly install, seal and insulate every window.
& Numerous Design Options
Our frames are thinner and fused with color, so you can enjoy greater views and a wider variety of interior and exterior color combinations. Learn how our composite Fibrex® material can enhance your Washington area view.
Every window and patio door is backed by a robust limited warranty that ensures long life and long-term performance for 20 years. Learn more about what sets us apart from other window replacement companies.
We proudly serve Tacoma, WA and nearby areas with high quality Renewal by Andersen replacement windows and patio doors. Renewal by Andersen’s patented 4-step process will have you enjoying your new, lasting update sooner than you think. Contact us to get started, and we’ll help you make a plan with an in-home consultation today.
Every Anderson window is constructed using our exclusive Fibrex® material. Made from reclaimed wood fibers and composite materials, Fibrex® is more durable than wood and vinyl window frames.
- Fibrex® material expands and contracts very little, even in extreme climates
- Unlike vinyl, Fibrex® material won’t bow or crack over time
- Fibrex® material is extremely heat-resistant. We offer dark exterior colors for our windows, including black
- Fibrex® material is 2 times stronger than vinyl, while still remaining low-maintenance
- Offers long product life cycles, reducing landfill waste
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and firmness in all climates and weather conditions
- Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions on account of no wood preservative treatments or painting being needed
With 7 standard window styles and up to 51 possible color combinations, Renewal by Andersen windows are made to fit you and your house. Color options include darker and wood-stained colors not usually found elsewhere. Plus, tough Fibrex® material can hold large panes of glass with narrow frames—regardless of your chosen style. That means wide, scenic views no matter what.
- Sleek frames. Enjoy thinner frames with the strength of our Fibrex® material, which makes it easier to take in more of your Tacoma surroundings.
- Custom window shapes. Fibrex® can also be molded to nearly any shape during manufacturing, so your window design can match the unique design of your home.
- Colors to match any home. Your choice of color is completely infused into our Fibrex frame material so you can enjoy years of flake-free color.
- Stainable interiors. Also available from the inside out is a range of contrasting interior and exterior stains, so you can complement the interior and exterior of your home perfectly.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or sleek with bright brass.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, farmhouse , and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match the architecture of your home, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Patio Door Installation by Certified Master Installers
Renewal by Andersen replacement window and patio door installers provide a level of precision and accuracy you just won’t find anywhere else. We understand the importance of exact measurements and details because your home, your comfort, and your lifestyle depends on it. Plus, Renewal by Andersen’s ownership of every step of the window replacement process ensures consistency all the way through. Following your in-home consultation, we’ll take care of the rest, with:
- Custom measurement of the window openings in your home to ensure optimal weatherproof seals.
- Through preparation of the area to be worked on to eliminate potential damage to your home.
- Expert installation, insulation, and sealing of your new replacement window. We’ll also be sure to test the window, ensuring easy functionality.
It’s common to be stressed out by a home improvement project, which is why our streamlined process begins with gathering information. Design consultants come prepared with a host of resources including swatches, catalogues, and samples to help you make the most informed decision from the beginning. Plus, they can answer any question based on your house’s specific needs. This way, you know exactly what your investment is worth from the outset.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about our streamlined process for getting you the windows that match your needs. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement window and patio door installations!
With 7 styles and 51 color combinations, Renewal by Andersen windows are truly made to fit you. Match your replacement window to the historical style of your home, use it to provide a modern update, or create something entirely new.
Additionally, Renewal by Andersen specialty windows are available in almost every shape imaginable. Elegant arch windows, fully circular shapes, and even triangle windows are all possible due to highly versatile Fibrex material. Learn more about specialty windows.